WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?

by - August 28, 2017


Gogui Ortiz - Timeless Look Blog Puerto Rico Entrepreneur


Hello there! I hope you are all doing fantastic… I really do! I missed writing and honestly I feel bad for being away from blogging for this long, I can’t even remember the last time I blogged.
Boy, things have changed! And by things, I mean me physically and emotionally. This year looks like a tough one the ups are really high and amazing but the downs are terrible. By the beginning of the year, I had so much pressure to prove myself and it was draining me personally, at the same time I was pressuring myself to make a new business opening an app and software for women in Puerto Rico to buy and sell fashion. Not to mention, we had a family loss, my granddad (my best friend) died. 
On the bright side things at work are amazing, if you know me you know how passionate I am about my career, I worked for myself having a blog and an online store and from January till today, I made my goal a reality in 8 months; I have opened my company and started it by myself from the ground up. I really don't know where it will take me but something I know is that it will be far! 
With all this pressure I was losing interest in attending fashion events or socializing with people other than my family and best friends, hence I stopped blogging DELETED all my old posts till I found myself again. I’m writing this to let you know that what you see on social media is only the surface or lets call it the highlight of our lives, it doesn’t mean it’s not real but it means that I only want to share the best parts of my life with you, as my goal is to spread positive vibes and energy.

Having my instagram @timeless.look grow exponentially in the past months, I'd like to give my account a voice.

For those of you who don't know me I'm Gogui (goh-gee) Ortz from the beautiful island of Puerto Rico.
Stay positive and good things will happen after every drop down there is a rise up and what make us stronger and better. You can do it!

Will be posting 3 times a week! See you soon in my next posts!

PS all of my posts will be written in English and Spanish!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



¡Hola! Espero que todos ustedes estén muy bien! Me hacia falta mi blog y honestamente me siento mal por estar lejos de el blog durante tanto tiempo, ni siquiera puedo recordar la última vez que blogué.

Y si, las cosas han cambiado! Y por las cosas, me refiero físicamente y emocionalmente. Este año a sido un duro los momentos buenos son realmente buenos y sorprendentes, pero las bajas son terribles. Al principio del año me puse mucha presión a mí misma y me estaba drenando personalmente, al mismo tiempo que me estaba concentrando en hacer un negocio nuevo abriendo una aplicación y software para mujeres en Puerto Rico para comprar y vender moda. Como si fuera poco, tuvimos una pérdida familiar, mi abuelo (mi mejor amigo) murió.

Por el otro lado, las cosas en el trabajo están asombrosas, si me conoces sabes lo apasionada que soy sobre mi carrera, trabajé con mi blog y tienda en línea desde enero a hoy, hice mi meta una realidad en 8 meses; he abierto mi empresa y que la empezé por mí misma. Realmente no sé dónde me llevará pero algo que sé es que será lejos!

Con toda esta presión, estaba perdiendo el interés de asistir a eventos de moda o socializar con otras personas, menos con mi familia y mejores amigos, por lo tanto, dejé de "blog" eliminado todos mis posts antiguos hasta que me encontré de nuevo. Estoy escribiendo esto para que sepas que lo que ves en las redes sociales es sólo la superficie, no significa que no es real, pero significa que sólo quiero compartir las mejores partes de mi vida contigo, ya que mi meta es difundir vibraciones y energías positivas.

Viendo a mi instagram @timeless.look crecer exponencialmente en los últimos meses, me gustaría darle a mi cuenta una voz.

Para aquellos de ustedes que no me conocen soy Gogui (goh-gee) Ortz de la hermosa isla de Puerto Rico.

Permanezca positivo y las cosas buenas sucederán. ¡Puedes hacerlo!

Estaré publicando 3 veces a la semana! Nos vemos pronto en mis próximos posts!

PS todos mis posts serán escritos en Inglés y Español!



You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us