How to Launch an APP? Timeless Look

by - August 29, 2017

Timeless Look App Software Timelesslook iphone computer



First things first.  Your mentality and perception is the main factor. Is there someone telling you, you can't do something? Ignore them. The only person that should put limits is oneself, and even you should NEVER limit yourself. If you want to be a billionaire, who's telling you you can't? If you want to start something new, who's really telling you you can't do it. I've surrounded or at least try to surround myself with positive people, when I'm feeling down; I watch inspirational videos. There's always and there is always someone who's / who was in a worse position than you that worked through those problems/ situations in order to reach their goals.  Saying that you cannot make an app, launch a business, or accomplish a goal comes from within, really no one can tell you what to do or what not to do. However, if what you want is to fit into peoples perceptions and limits is all up to you, ask yourself if they'd do the same for you.

My parents didn't support me until they saw the finished product which has been over 8 months since I started with my idea. Did I stop because I had no idea on how I was going to get the capital, the people to use it between hundreds of other things? I didn't, I believed in myself, really thats what I did. Some how, definitely with a lot of work and shifting my perception that I will do it, was the determining factor to be where I am.

Definitely, if you're doing it like myself alone, or with out anyone really helping you. You have to build tough skin or develop it with time. Don't let criticism define you or your goals, keep doing you and working for what you want, and it is very possible you will reach whatever it is you put your mind and work into. Thinking about it won't take you anywhere, so unless you don't act on it don't expect anything.

Im thinking I might do a video of exactly all the bits and pieces, ups and downs I had while building and launching my app.

Share your thoughts!





Lo primero es lo principal. Su mentalidad y percepción es el factor principal. ¿Hay alguien que le diga, usted no puede hacer algo? Si los hay, ignóralos. La única persona que debe ponerse límites es uno mismo, e incluso usted nunca debe limitarse. Si quieres ser un multimillonario, ¿quién te está diciendo que no puedes? Si quieres empezar algo nuevo, quien  realmente te está diciendo que no puedes hacerlo. Me he rodeado o por lo menos intento rodearme de gente positiva; cuando me siento mal; veo videos de inspiración. Hay siempre alguien que está / que estaba en una posición peor que usted que trabajó a través de sus problemas / situaciones con el fin de alcanzar sus metas. Decir que no se puede hacer una aplicación móvil, lanzar un negocio, o lograr una meta viene desde dentro, realmente nadie puede decirte qué hacer o qué no hacer. Sin embargo, si lo que quieres es encajar con las percepciones de la gente y sus límites depende de ti, pregúntate si alguien haría lo mismo por ti.
Mis padres no me apoyaron hasta que vieron el producto terminado que me tomó sobre 8 meses desde que empecé con mi idea. ¿Me detuve porque no tenía ni idea de cómo iba a conseguir el capital? ¿Porque no me imaginaba gente usando el app, entre cientos de otras cosas situaciones? Yo no, yo creí en mí misma, realmente eso es lo que hice. De alguna manera, definitivamente con mucho trabajo y cambiando mi percepción a uno positivo y determinado, fue el factor determinante para estar donde estoy.

Definitivamente, si lo haces como yo sola, o sin alguien que realmente te ayude. Tienes que desarrollar un carácter fuerte. No permitas que la crítica te defina a usted o a sus metas, siga haciéndolo y trabajando para lo que quiere, y es muy posible que llegue a lo que sea que ponga su mente y sus esfuerzos. Pensar en ello no te llevará a ninguna parte, así que a menos que no actúes en su idea no esperes nada.

Estoy pensando que podría hacer un video de exactamente todos los altibajos que tuve al construir y poner en marcha mi aplicación móvil y programa de computadora.

¡Comparte tus pensamientos!




You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us