VIDEO: Negin Mirsalehi x Cluse Watch First Impression

by - November 04, 2017

Hello Guys!

Today I am incredibly excited to share with you my first impression of one of my favorite bloggers, if not my favorite blogger, Negin Mirsalehi's brand collaboration with Dutch watch brand Cluse.

At the moment I've been using my watch for a week or so and love it, not only because it's timeless but because its super versatile and you can literally wear it with EVERYTHING! I'd love for you to watch my video below and share your thoughts on it.


Thank you so much and I am incredibly excited to make a post with pictures of the watch! Stay tuned!

xx

Gogui O.


_________________________________________________________________________________


¡Hola Amig@s! Hoy estoy increíblemente emocionada de compartir con ustedes mi primera impresión de una colaboración de una de mis bloggers favoritas, si no mi blogger favorita, la colaboración de Negin Mirsalehi con la marca holandesa de relojes Cluse. Por el momento he estado usando mi reloj durante una semana o así y me encanta, no solo porque es atemporal, sino porque es súper versátil y ¡literalmente puedes usarlo con TODO! Me encantaría que veas mi video arriba y compartas tu opinion sobre el. ¡Muchas gracias y estoy increíblemente emocionado por hacer una publicación con imágenes del reloj mas tarde esta semana! ¡Manténganse al tanto! xx Gogui O.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us