KKW Fragrance: Crystal Gardenia Oud Review & Feedback

by - December 02, 2017

Hello Timeless Fam!

Back at it again,

Today, I am very excited to share my latest Youtube Video with you guys, as you can see by the title I purchased Kim Kardashians new fragrance Crystal Gardenia Oud and not going to get to much into it as I explain everything in the video below.



However In my next post I will be sharing my thoughts on my first impression of the other two fragrances Crystal Gardenia Citrus and the original Crystal Gardenia! I will also get into a further review on how I like the perfume after wearing it for a couple of hours.

After you check out my video if you wish to purchase the fragrance click here to be directed to the webpage (KKWFragrance.com)

I hope you enjoy the video as much as I enjoyed making it,

Also hope you're having an amazing start to the last month of 2017.

Is it just me or has 2017 been a scooter hit on your ankle! haha

Make sure to follow me in instagram @timeless.look (or click here)

xx

Gogui O.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us